Wade Malcolm has over 35 years of experience in business, strategic and operational leadership, management consulting, technology development and delivery, and operations in the electric utility industry.
Mr. Malcolm has a proven executive management track record of providing and developing strategy, formulating plans of action, assessing risks and their control, building and turning around sectors of businesses, and assembling and managing cross-cutting teams. Wade has a broad power system background with substantial experience in information and communications systems, planning and operations, standards development and deployment, metering and communications technologies, and emerging technologies ranging from generation and T&D to beyond-the-meter.
Previous Assignments and Credentials
- CEO Americas, Omnetric Group, A Siemens and Accenture Company
- Managing Director and Grid Operations Practice Lead, Accenture
- President and CEO, EPRI Worldwide and Vice President, Power Delivery and Markets, EPRI
- President and CEO, Powel Group Inc., a subsidiary of Powel ASA, Norway
- Vice President eCommerce Development, Utility .com – the first internet utility
- Wade has an MSEE and BSEE from Drexel University. He is a Senior Member of the IEEE and a Registered Professional Engineer.